INFORMATION WE COLLECT
The types of personal information users of our Site may submit include:
- Contact information (such as name, address, telephone number and email address);
- Login credentials for our site;
- Payment information (such as payment card details);
- Purchase and transaction information; and other personal information found in content that you provide.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may use the information described above to:
- Create and manage your account;
- Process your payment;
- Send you catalogs and other promotional materials;
- Communicate with you about, and administer your participation in, special events, programs, offers, surveys and market research;
- Provide products and services;
- Respond to your inquiries;
- Operate, evaluate and improve our business;
- Customize your visits to our site;
- Deliver content to you based on your interests and preferences.
We do not sell or disclose personal information we collect about you. We may share personal information with service providers, such as shipping companies, who perform services on our behalf based on your or our instructions. We do not authorize our service providers to use or disclose the information except as necessary to perform services on our behalf or comply with legal requirements.
We may disclose information about you (i) if we are required to do so by law or legal process, (ii) to law enforcement authorities or other government entities, and (iii) when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss, or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual fraudulent or illegal activity. We also reserve the right to transfer personal information we have about you in the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets (including in the event of a reorganization, dissolution or liquidation).
YOUR RIGHTS AND CHOICES
We offer you certain choices in connection with the personal information we collect from you. To update your preferences, ask us to remove your information from our mailing lists or submit a request, please contact us as indicated below in “Contact Us” of this Online Privacy Notice. To the extent provided by the law of your jurisdiction, you may request access to the personal information we maintain about you or request that we correct, amend, delete or block the information by contacting us as indicated below. Where provided by law, you may withdraw any consent you previously provided to us or object at any time on legitimate grounds to the processing of your personal information, and we will apply your preferences going forward. To contact us, send an email to “office@SharonWei.com”. You may also write to:
Sharon Wei Designs LLC
7652 Sawmill Road #381
Columbus, OH 43016